Tuesday, July 25, 2017

"On Love's Gentle Shore"


Image result for on love's gentle shore
"On Love's Gentle Shore," is the last book in Liz Johnson's Prince Edward Island Dreams series and it is another wonderful story.  Seriously, I am so sad to see this series end, but cannot wait to read what Liz writes next!  Natalie has never planned to return to her hometown, but that all changes when her fiancé arranges for her wedding to be there and books the Red Door Inn for the guests.  Marie and Seth are new to the town, and they do not know Natalie, but everyone else does and her childhood.  Also, there on the Island is Justin, who has never forgotten Natalie and his heart has seemingly not forgotten her either.  When there's a sudden change in plans and Natalie is forced to work closely with Justin to help ready for her upcoming wedding, her heart may be in for a change as well as well as moving on from her past.

 I absolutely loved this book!  Liz Johnson won me over with this series, and has become a must-read author for me.  I love how this area just came to life for me, it sounds amazing and I felt as if I was a guest at the Red Door Inn and a friend with Aretha Franklin (no relation to the singer).  The characters are all so easy to love and enjoyable to read about in each book as well as meeting new ones.  The romance is woven into the storyline with the characters having to work through issues in their lives and issues from the past making them completely believable and inspiring.  I highly recommend this book and this entire series, be sure to start with book #1!

*Thanks to the Revell Reads Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment