Sunday, August 17, 2014

"Evergreen"

I just cannot say enough about Susan May Warren's Christiansen family series, I love the series and the family!  I was so excited when I found out that Susan had written a Christmas novella and even more excited when I received it!  Just look at this cover, how can you not fall in love with it!?  And now that I have read it I am even more so looking forward to the next book in this series releasing in February! 
"Evergreen" focuses on John and Ingrid, the parents of the Christiansen children whom all of us readers have enjoyed getting to know in the first three books of this series.  Now that all of the children have left home, John and Ingrid are empty nesters, but this is not a happy time for them.  As John plans a surprise, things do not go as planned and blessings come in unexpected forms during this holiday season. 
I highly recommend this book; however if you have not read any or all of the books in this series so far, do not read this one yet - read these all in order, right away, as you are missing out on some wonderful fiction that really could be real-life as these characters come to life and deal with every day challenges. 

*Thanks to Tyndale House Publishers for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment