Saturday, August 9, 2014

Book Review - "Firewall"

"Firewall" is book 1 in DiAnn Mills FBI: Houston series and it is an exciting and captivating start! Taryn Young thinks she living the dream, she has married the man of her dreams after meeting and falling in love and marrying him in three short months.  However, the morning they are to leave on her honeymoon, a bomb goes off at the airport while she is in the restroom before boarding her flight.  When Taryn awakes in the hospital she learns that she is a suspect as her new husband whom the FBI believes is not whom Taryn believes him to be.  What a start to this novel and believe the action and suspense does not let up!  I did not want to stop reading this book until I reached the very end and with the twists and turns, I was kept guessing and my attention was held the entire time!  I am looking forward to book 2 in this series!  This is a must read for romantic suspense fans!



No comments:

Post a Comment