Tuesday, May 1, 2018

"The Life-Giving Parent"



"The Life Giving Parent" is the latest book from Clay & Sally Clarkson and it is another great read!  Sally's previous novels focusing on home and the table and now following up from a parenting aspect is great!  I really enjoyed her previous books and now co-writing with her husband for this book was wonderful to add to this "series."  This book is divided into chapters, each one focusing on a specific area such as the child's mind, the child's heart and the child's will to name just a few.  I like how each chapter is narrow in the focus as it allows the subject to really be explored and discussed in depth.  There are so many different lines and sections that I have underlined and starred while reading that are things I need to reread and remember while investing in and raising my own children as well as the children I work with.   I like the tips that the authors share and their own personal experiences with implementing the tips and practices they do or have done in their own home.  

Here is a sneak peek into the book!: go here!

*Thanks to the Tyndale Blogger Review Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*


No comments:

Post a Comment