Monday, September 23, 2019

"You Belong with Me"


Cover ArtOh my goodness, I absolutely loved this book!  Tari Faris is going to become a must-read author for me I can already tell!  "You Belong with Me" is book 1 in her Restoring Heritage series and it is an excellent start to the series and now I am eager for book 2!  Heritage, Michigan is the setting for this story, a cute town that is facing possible changes unless Hannah can fight it and help win a grant for the town.  Hannah's best friend Luke never felt like he belonged in this town, but now this may be a chance to change that.  However, he is prepared for his heart getting involved just so much as well.        This book has the feel of a  Courtney Walsh or Susan May Warren novel, two authors who I absolutely love as well!  The small town scene and the characters who could easily be your neighbors and most of them you'd want as a neighbor.  This is a really sweet story and a nice mix of romance, healing and of course some laugh out loud moments.   I really enjoyed this book and am eager to spend more time in Heritage with the great group of characters!
*Thanks to the Revell Reads Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment