Monday, October 15, 2018

for the book lover!

Image result for i'd rather be reading anne bogel

Anne Bogel's latest book, "I'd Rather Be Reading: the delights and dilemmas of the reading life," is a MUST HAVE for those whom love to read!  I was so excited to see this book was coming and then when it actually arrived I was even more excited as it is an adorable book with a great cover!  This is a nice sized hardcover edition, not tiny, but small enough to hold comfortably and to fit inside a purse to take with you wherever you go to read and a perfect size to display it after you are done reading!
I fell in love with books at a young age and it shocks me still when I hear people saying they don't read or they don't like to read or they are not currently reading a book or when I go into a home that is empty of books.  I am in agreement with Anne that books are part of life, books are a part of life, there are so many books that really spoke to me and helped me through a time, I can remember thinking so many times that the book I was reading at a certain time was exactly what I needed right then.  Each chapter is wonderful in this book!  So many times I was nodding and smiling in agreement with what Anne wrote.  I also wrote down a few books that I have missed reading, that I want to go add to my pile to read based on something that Anne said about it.  I love to discuss books, recommend books to others, and hear what others are reading and this book was such a treat, so full of book love!  This would make THE perfect gift for any book lover in your life! 

*Thanks to the Baker Books Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment