Wednesday, May 17, 2017

"Trusting Grace"


Image result for trusting grace maggie brendan"Trusting Grace" is the 3rd book in Maggie Brendan's Virtues and Vices of the Old West series.
  This is such a sweet story and I really enjoyed the storyline and the characters.  Grace has always longed to be a mother, but her husband has passed away and they had not had any children.  Grace is also having to care for the farm and her elderly father.  This is not the life she has dreamed of for so long.  Robert was in for a shock when his wife passed away and he finds out she had children.  Robert is overwhelmed and shocked to say the least and puts up a wall against falling for another woman and experiencing these type of feelings again. 

Maggie does an excellent job with creating the scene, I felt as if I was out in the west living life running a farm.  Seriously, I felt as if I were actually there and part of the book.  Grace is definitely a favorite character of mine, although I have loved every single book of Maggie's that I have read, there was something about Grace that really warmed me to her.  I am sad to see this series end but excited to read whatever comes next!

*Thanks to the Revell Reads Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment