Sunday, April 10, 2016

Wanting to reduce your expenses? Check out Kalyn Brooke's book!

If you are going to read a self-help type book this year, choose "31 Days to Radically Reduce Your Expenses" by Kalyn Brooke of CreativeSavingsBlog.com. 
This book is filled with so many practical tips and ways to save money.  I love the variety of areas and ways that expenses can be reduced that Kalyn has included in this book.  The section that I felt was most beneficial to me personally was section 3 focusing on food -  grocery shopping and eating out.  I follow Kalyn on her blog and loved her mini-habits series last year, in particular the habit for the month of September which was freezer cooking.  This all ties together  nicely and I feel like this is an area that I can save money on and an area that I can most definitely improve on. 

For more information on this book, go here!

And TOMORROW you can purchase the Kindle version of this book for just $.99!

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment