Thursday, April 21, 2016

Everything Pizza

This cookbook is a must-read for anyone whom loves pizza, whether ordering in or making it in your own kitchen!  "The Elements of Pizza" is truly that, everything that is pizza and everything that you need to know for making a pizza.  This book begins with a section focusing on the origin of pizza and then it takes off from there with various kinds and styles of pizza.  I love pizza and there is just something about the smell when you walk into a pizzeria and when you bite into a slice of hot, cheesy goodness.  However, I am been unable to ever get close to duplicating that kind of wonderfulness in my very own kitchen.  Now I believe I have just the book to help me do that or at the very least close to it!  I love the variety of recipes included in this book as there is truly a recipe for every taste and preference of pizza.  Also, the details that are included are very thorough as far as what type of ingredients to use and how to mix and create your own pizza in your own kitchen.  I am thrilled to add this to my kitchen and my cookbook collection. 


"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment