Friday, September 24, 2021

"The Inn at Walker Beach"

 

"The Inn at Walker Beach" is one of the best books I have read this year for sure!  This is the first book in The Barefoot Sisterhood series by Lindsay Harrel; however the characters and the setting were introduced in the Walker Beach series that was published last year.  I have been waiting for Jenna's story to continue since meeting her in the first book I read set in Walker Beach and I was not disappointed at all!  This book is full of heart and amazing characters whom you cannot help but fall in love with and you will wish that you lived in the Walker Beach community.  When Jenna received the invite to join this sisterhood, she had no idea what or who was involved.  However, each lady has been invited for a reason and this group is exactly what they all need as well as the purpose of the inn.  Elise is one of my favorite people in this book and in this town and I loved getting to know her better in this book. I am looking forward to the second book and seeing where this series goes and the storylines advancing for this group of ladies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment