Monday, August 1, 2016

The Illustrator's Notetaking Bible





The Illustrator's Notetaking Bible is a great edition and on trend for today's society as coloring is such a popular craze at this time.  This Bible has wide margins that are lined for you to take notes in.  Then on some pages there are designs and pictures just waiting to be colored in and details added to highlighting the truths that are shared on the pages.  I am not really talented artistically (although I wish I was!), so at first I was a little intimidated by this Bible as I have seen pictures that people have shared of pages in their Bible which they have drawn and written in highlighting certain verses and points that are beautiful and so well done and thinking I couild never make something close half that nice!  Therefore, I was pleasantly surprised with this Bible as it is not just completely blank margins waiting to be filled by me.  Instead there are designs or "guidelines" which will help me to really make this Bible something that is me and holds even more meaning to me as I share what is in my  heart and what has stood out in studies. 


*Thanks to the B&H Blogger Program for the complimentary copy in exchange for a honest review.*




No comments:

Post a Comment