Tuesday, August 2, 2016

"Miracle in Music City"

Book Description from the publisher:

In this third title in the Faithgirlz Glimmer Girls series by Natalie Grant, Miracle in Music City, the Glimmer Girls are at it again—looking for a mystery to solve. Gloria wants her daughters to learn they aren’t too young to make a difference, so she gets them involved in her annual benefit and auction. But as things often do with the trio of smart and sassy sisters, they get themselves and their nanny Miss Julia involved in a lot more than just helping mom raise money for a worthy and wonderful cause.


My Review:
This is the first book that I have read in this series and it will not be the last!  As soon as this arrived in the mail my daughter was reading it; she was immediately hooked, so after she was asleep I sat down to check it out and was thrilled with it!  This is the perfect book and series for girls - it is filled with loveable and relatable characters with fun storylines and also great lessons and morals shared throughout it.  I do not have to worry about my daughter reading "trash" as this is completely age appropriate and a good clean book.  As an added bonus, I found the book to be enjoyable as well and something else that I could talk about with my daughter and also discuss how she can make a difference at her young age. 


*Thanks to the BookLook Bloggers Program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment