Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Book Review - "The Financially Confident Woman"

I always feel like I am being careful with my money; however it is not enough as I feel as if I am not saving any money and instead just spending, spending, spending.  Therefore, I was so thrilled with the chance to read and review Mary Hunt's latest book, "The Financially Confident Woman: what you need to know to take charge of your money."  Just the title alone told me that this was a must-read for me, especially when I saw that Mary was the author as I have read a few other books by her and I feel as if I learn so much.  This book begins with a self-examination section which immediately caught my interest and drew me into this book.  Next, Mary shares roles and myths that are commonly associated with money and finances.  The next section goes into detail about 9 habits that confident women practice, these are wonderful and habits that I am aspiring to create.  Lastly, a 6-week plan of action is included which is practical and hands-on.  This is a straight-forward book that is filled with tips and practical advice.  I highly recommend anyone whom is hoping to make changes in her life financially to get this book as it is an extremely useful resource and one that I will be referring to many times in this coming year!


*Thanks to the Revell Reads Program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.* 


No comments:

Post a Comment