Saturday, November 15, 2014

Book Review - "Christmas at Rose Hill Farm"

I featured this book on my blog a few months ago and it is officially on tour with Revell right now and perfect timing as we have had our first snow and I am getting completely into the Christmas season and ready for winter!
I love all things Christmas, and I was so excited to receive a Christmas book written by one of my favorite Amish fiction writers, Suzanne Woods Fisher!  "Christmas at Rose Hill Farm" is a sweet love story that has the Christmas season as a backdrop and the snowy landscape and the frigid weather set the scene nicely and drew me into the story. It was nice to revisit a few characters from previous novels; I love when authors do that as it's like a nice family reunion when you can get caught up on the lives of characters whom you have enjoyed spending time with. Bess was told that she was in the midst of a love triangle before and now she is once again as her wedding is approaching and the one whom her heart still loves, but she is not marrying, returns home. I really enjoyed spending this time with Bess, Billy and Amos and I will be rereading this once again nearer to Christmas I'm sure!
*Thanks to the Revell Reads Program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment