Tuesday, February 25, 2020

"Two Steps Forward"


Cover ArtSuzanne Woods Fisher is one of my go-to authors and I always look forward to new releases from her!  Her latest book here, is the book #3 in The Deacon's Family series and I think this is my favorite of the series!  I absolutely loved  the two main characters, Sylvie and Jimmy, both needing help and trying to work through things without being seen as making another mistake.   
I love these characters, they are so real and really come to life on the pages.  Suzanne has a way of creating new story lines with each book and characters who you cannot help but life and get completely drawn into their lives.  I love the characters interactions with each other and seeing the friendships, and the various relationships grow and develop.  This is an excellent book and series, one that Amish fiction fans do not want to miss out on!

*Thanks to the  Revell Reads Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment