Friday, December 8, 2017

"Out of the Ordinary"

Image result for out of the ordinary jen turano
Jen Turano has become one of my favorite and must-read authors!  "Out of the Ordinary" is book #2 in Jen's Apart from the Crowd series and it is another great book by her! Each of her books are so sweet and entertaining and filled with quirky characters!  I know you don't judge a book by the cover, but Jen's books always have amazing covers as well as an added perk!  Gertrude thinks that her job is just ordinary, as she is a paid companion.  However, she is not prepared as her employer is quite eccentric and makes life interesting to say the least.  Gertrude finds herself doing tasks that she never would have guessed and finds herself in peculiar and uncomfortable situations at times, one leading her being wrongly accused. 
I absolutely loved this story and found myself laughing out loud at times!  Gertrude and Harrison are both great main characters and I loved their interactions as well as with Harrison's mother.  The storyline is great and fast moving, and I did not want the book to end!  I am looking forward to book #3 coming out  mid-next year! 

*Thanks to the Bethany House Blogger Review Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*




No comments:

Post a Comment