Thursday, November 2, 2017

Love and a bookshop


I loved this book, I knew I would from the description, the cover and the title and I was not disappointed!  This book is a sweet mix of community, family, books and love.  Nightingale Books sounds like Heaven to me, I could completely picture myself spending hours in there lost in the world of books and with people who love books as much as I do.  Emilia is struggling and I found myself connecting with her from the start.  Emilia shows strength and so much of her character and her father's character shows in her interactions with others and throughout her grieving process.  This is set in London and I found myself loving the setting and really becoming a part of this world.  Such a great, sweet book to sit down and become lost in. 

*   "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."*

No comments:

Post a Comment