Friday, December 16, 2016

Junie B. audiobook & music!

My eight year-old daughter has read every since Junie B. Jones book, she is a huge fan!  After listening to this cd, my six year-old son and myself are now fans of Junie as well!  This is such a great audiobook, the voice is perfect for Junie and it is so entertaining to listen to.  Junie B. is now a first-grader; however that doesn't mean that she has lost her sense of humor, or her straight-forward (and hilarious) way of talking!  Junie B. is so relatable for kids and the books are entertaining, yet there are great lessons tied in as well.  The music part of this is catchy and wonderful as well.   I found myself laughing out loud at times and smiling throughout listening to this.  I highly recommend this for any Junie B. Jones fan or for any child whom you would like to spark an interest and love for reading in. 

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment