Wednesday, November 25, 2015

"The Mexican Slow Cooker"

ti
I was so intrigued by this book, I love Mexican food and I love using my slow cooker, so I had to check out this book! 
This book begins with an introduction to slow cooker, the various types and sizes and tips for using yours.   There is a wide variety of recipes included in this book including soups, main dishes, street food favorites and basic staples such as rice and beans.
I like the descriptions that are included about the various recipes and also the details about the various ingredients and what types are best to use.  This is an excellent beginner's cookbook; I love to eat Mexican food, but have not really prepared any besides basic tacos and burritos.  This is so easy to use and I am excited to try so many new to me recipes!


To read more info about this book, go here!


* "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment