Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bible Storybook

Book Description from the publisher:

The Berenstain Bears Storybook Bible for Toddlers is perfect for young children. Now toddlers have a padded board book edition designed just for them, with simple text, bright art, and a padded cover. This cute and durable edition provides an overview of the Bible with eight stories from the Old and New Testaments that follow the Bear family as they explore Scripture. The Berenstain Bears Storybook Bible for Toddlers is fun and enlightening for kids and a great resource for parents and educators.


My Review:
I grew up loving the Bears family and I love sharing them with my children now.  I love all of the new books that have been coming out recently that have Biblical principles tied in with the story along with the moral lesson.  Therefore, I was so excited about this Bible storybook as I love to be able to teach my kids Biblical principles and stories and this book is an excellent way to help them to learn truths and remember the stories. 


*Thanks to the BookLook Bloggers Program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment