Monday, June 22, 2015

"The Little Paris Bookshop"


"The Little Paris Bookshop" appealed to me with the blurb that I read as I love books, bookshops, everything books.  However, there was so much more to this story than I initially thought and I was drawn right into the story and into the book world.  Psychology is a big part of this book as well and I have a degree in psychology so this made the book even more so appealing to me.  The characters each have their own quirks, and this with the love, secrets, guilt and forgiveness make it an irresistible read.  I was caught up in the story and transported to a different part of the world and into the minds of these individuals and into the lives that they have built for themselves and also into the world of books.  This would be a great book to lose yourself in this summer while lounging on the beach or relaxing in the shade at home or anywhere you enjoy to read. 

For more information about this book, go here!

And you can even read chapter 1! http://www.readitforward.com/book-apothecary/

** "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."




No comments:

Post a Comment