Tuesday, December 9, 2014

THE Perfect coffee table book!


I started paging through "Novel Interiors" as soon as I took it out of the box!  What a gorgeous and inspiring book!  Not only is this book filled with beautiful pictures, but it is filled with quotes that any book lover will enjoy.  This has me thinking about different ways to decorate my house, but it has also had me starting a list of novels that I just have to read now as the pictures and quotes have me wanting to find out the whole story.  I am a complete book lover and if you know a person who is and you still need to get him or her a Christmas present, do not hesitate a second in getting this for them!  This is a wonderful book that I am going to spend hours and hours looking through and enjoying!


To read more about this book, go here!


***"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."



No comments:

Post a Comment