Friday, June 22, 2012

Book Review - "Praying God's Word for Your Husband"

Kathi Lipp's "Praying God's Word for Your Husband," will sure to be an encouragement to you as it was to me.  Filled with verses, personal stories from both Kathi and her husband, and sample prayers this book is a great resource to keep handy in times of needed help and encouragement.  Lipp begins the book with discussing prayer in general and the importance of prayer and also devotes a chapter for those who have a husband who is not a believer.  The second part of the book is split into chapters that address specific areas including money, work, feeling inadequate and relationships.

This book is very user-friendly, and by this I mean if there is a specific area that is of struggle, it is easy to find guidance as to how to pray about this concern.  Often it can be difficult to really say what you mean when praying and sort through what you are trying to say.  This book will greatly help with that! Lipp is just so real in this book and I felt as if I was sitting with her relaxing and discussing our lives over cups of coffee.  I wasn't sure what to expect when I received this book and I am pleased with the layout of the book and how well written it is!

“Available June 2012 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

No comments:

Post a Comment