Thursday, February 5, 2015

Paper Hearts by Courtney Walsh






Here is an adorable trailer of the newest novel from Courtney Walsh - "Paper Hearts" - Watch and Enjoy!


"Paper Hearts" is the perfect read to jump off the month of February with!  Welcome to a town where every day is Valentine's Day, love is in the air and the characters are so enjoyable to read about and spend time with!  Abigail is such a great main character and immediately I felt a connection with her and was completely drawn into her life.  I have to be honest that what first drew me to this book is the cover, it is fabulous!  I love the detail included in this cover, the layout of it, everything!  Then the blurb on the back cover is so intriguing as well and I did not want to stop this book once I started!  This should be a must-read for all contemporary romance fans this month!


*Thanks to Tyndale Blog Network for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment