Saturday, March 4, 2017

"Redeeming Grace"

"Redeeming Grace" is Jill Eileen Smith's latest novel and book #3 in her Daughters of the Promised Land series and it is Ruth's story.  I have loved all of Jill's novels as she brings these Biblical figures to life as well as their stories just making them all so real and sharing such vivid details.  This series of hers has been my favorite so I was so excited for Ruth's story to be out and I was not disappointed at all. 



The book of Ruth has always been one of my favorite books in the Bible as I have loved the faith and trust Ruth and Naomi showed and lived in their lives and the bond between them.  Jill does
Image result for redeeming grace jill eileen smith a beautiful job in this book with expanding on their stories and bringing to life these beloved women.  It is evident the amount of research and study Jill puts into writing each of her novels.  I highly recommend this for fan of historical fiction!





*Thanks to the Revell Reads Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment