Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"Kill Devil"

"Kill Devil" is the second book in Mike Dellosso's Jed Patrick series and it is one that will keep you breathlessly turning the pages all the way to the end.  Although I have read in a few places that this book can be read as a standalone novel, I highly recommend that you do read book 1 first as it really gives you the background on Jed and the premise of this book.  Jed thought he was done with Centralia, but in fact he's not. 
Jed thought he was fine, he has a completely brand-new life with his wife and daughter, but when he realizes that Karen and Lilly are in danger he knows things are not fine.  This book takes you on a journey and a race against time as Jed tries to protect himself and his family, but also uphold his beliefs at the same time.  As tension builds, you will not know who Jed can trust as he does not know either. 
I found this book to be completely intriguing as I was kept guessing among the twists and turns and I found myself completely engrossed in the story and in Jed's life and did not want to stop reading until I was all the way to the end.  I am hoping for a book 3 in the near future!

*Thanks to the Tyndale Blog Network for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

1 comment:

  1. Kristie, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story!

    ReplyDelete