Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"M is for Manger"

"M is for Manger" is a beautiful book to share with your children during the next few months as Christmas will soon be here! 
I received this book to review and my seven year old daughter immediately picked it up and began paging through it.  The illustrations are beautifully done and the layout is appealing as it is simple and straightforward.  My daughter could easily read most of the text and it corresponded with the pictures so that she could have a visual as well.  Both my son (age five) and my daughter were completely engrossed in the entire book as we read it together and it was a good reminder of all of the aspects of the Christmas story and Jesus' birth.  I love the verses that are shared with each letter as well as they can be read and also used for further discussion. 
This book would make a beautiful gift for a child and it is a great way to share God's love with children and adults both. 


*Thanks to the Tyndale Blog Network for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment