Friday, July 4, 2014

Book Review - "Stuck Together"

I have loved Mary Connealy's Trouble in Texas series and I was so looking forward to "Stuck Together," book 3, but I am now sad to have this series end!   I loved getting back to Broken Wheel and spending time with Dare, Glynna, Vince, Jonas and all the others whom have made this town their home. Vince's family arrives unexpectedly in town and he is in for more than one surprise.  Tina is trying to reform this town and finds that she may be going about it in the wrong way.  As these two are struggling and trying to find their place, they are also struggling with feelings that are arising between them. 
I loved this story as it shared the love that grows between Vince and Tina, but also continues the story for Jonas and the others.  Mary has done a great job with this series as the storylines and characters have been so fun and I felt like the characters all came alive and I loved their adventures and the bond that is so strong between everyone.  I am looking forward to the next series that Mary is writing!


*Thanks to Bethany House Publishers for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment