Monday, July 21, 2014

Book Review - "Death Takes a Ride"

Cate is back in the midst of a mystery and a murder as well as an attempted murder in "Death Takes a Ride," book 3 in Lorena McCourtney's Cate Kinkaid Files series.  Cate just happens to be at H&B trying to help out a friend of her aunt's when she hears gunshots and then sees one man lying on the floor dead and another man unconscious with $30,000 spilling out of his jacket and another man holding a gun.  As Cate becomes involved with this case, she tries to find the answers and also determine connections among people and whom to trust. 
I really enjoyed this addition to the series!  Finally, Cate is seeing progress take place in both her professional and personal life.  There were times throughout the book I felt like yelling at Mitch and Cate as I was hoping they would figure out what made logical sense for both of them and I have to say I was happy with the ending of the book and I am looking forward to reading more in this series!


*Thanks to Revell Reads for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment