Sunday, June 29, 2014

Book Review - "Caught in the Middle"

"Caught in the Middle," a novel by Regina Jennings, is a fun read and fans of Regina will not be disappointed.  I loved jumping right back into this series and getting to spend more time with Nick and Anne and really getting to know them.  Anne is living or more like hiding out until she is forced to be in town and then is left to care for a baby.  As Nick is also in town and these two know each other, the logical thing is for them to team up; however this is difficult for both of them in many ways and also adds conflict as they are forced to address their relationship. 
I have really enjoyed this series and once again Regina has created a wonderful book!  I love the cover, I have since I first saw as it is a perfect portrayal of Anne and how she feels about her life.  Nick and Anne are both excellent main characters and I loved this journey that brings the two of them to partnering up together. 
I highly recommend this book (and the previous 2 books in the series as well!) to historical fiction fans. 


*Thanks to Bethany House Publishers for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment