Friday, June 27, 2014

Book Review - "All for a Sister"

"All for a Sister," a novel written by Allison Pittman, is a must-read for historical fiction fans as it brings the roaring 20's to life!  Allison does an incredible job with recreating the time period as the backdrop for the story and I have always enjoyed learning about the 1920's therefore this was a book that I was so excited to read as soon as I saw the cover and read the description of it and I was not disappointed.  Celeste is living her dream, she has lived a privileged life and is able to pursue her dream; however secrets are being uncovered after her mother passes and a letter is found and the inheritance is divided.  This story is filled with great characters, an intriguing storyline that completely captures the readers' attention and I found myself not wanting the book to end!


*Thanks to Tyndale House Publishers for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment