Thursday, May 26, 2011

Book Review - "A Killer Among Us"

A fan of Lynette Eason's first 2 books in her Women of Justice series, I was excited to read her newest book, book 3 "A Killer Among Us." Readers were introduced to Kit Kenyon, Jamie and Samantha's sister who has been raised by different parents, at the end of book 2 and now Kit returns as the main character in book 3. Kit is a hostage negotiator and finds herself in the midst of a new crime involving a serial killer targeting law students until she finds herself wanted by the killer and being held hostage herself. Kit finds herself attracted to her new partner Noah and is trying to adjust to her family she grew up not knowing she had.

Eason's beloved characters return from the first two books and the readers are introduced to new ones as well. This story held my attention and I wanted to read and read until I reached the end as I had to find out all the facts. The many twists and turns will keep you guessing and keeping you turning the pages. The characters and story are so real, they could be your next door neighbors. A must read for romantic suspense fiction readers!

“Available May 2011 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

1 comment:

  1. Kristie, Great review, I am reading this book now and I am really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete