Tuesday, February 25, 2020

"The Land Beneath Us"

Cover Art

I feel like I say this with every book by Sarah Sundin, but I think this one is my new favorite by her! "The Land Beneath Us" is another masterpiece by Sarah, it will sweep you away to a different era, into a different world. 
Leah is such a great main character, strong, determined, trying to rise above the hardships in her life and make a difference.  I absolutely love her story and her heart, I was rooting for her from the start.  Clay is another main character whom I loved from the start and found myself loving his heart and his convictions.  Together, they are such a great pair and I found myself turning the pages to read more, but at the same time wanting to drag out the reading so I would have more time with them. 
This book is rich with historical detail and characters whom you love and root for.  The story comes to life and I found myself completely immersed in  this book!

*Thanks to the  Revell Reads Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment