Tuesday, February 25, 2020

"Collision of Lies"

Cover ArtBlurb from the publisher:

The case was tragic. But it was an accident. Right?
Three years ago, a collision between a fast-moving freight train and a school bus full of kids led to devastation and grief on an unimaginable scale. But a fresh clue leads San Antonio police detective Amara Alvarez to the unlikely conclusion that one of the children may still be alive. If she's correct, everything law enforcement believes about the accident is a lie.

With time running out, Amara must convince others--and herself--that despite all evidence to the contrary, the boy is alive. And she will do everything in her power to bring him home.

A fresh voice in suspense, Tom Threadgill will have you questioning everything as you fly through the pages of this enthralling story.

My Review:
Wow, this book was a journey to read and I loved it!  Tom Threadgill has written a book that hooked me from the  start and kept me engrossed all the way to the end!  I am so excited to see that  this is a first book in a series as Amara is an amazing character and I cannot wait to see what comes next for her!  Any fan of romantic suspense needs to pick up this book and devour it!  The details, the unknown, the twists and turns made this a read that entertained, had me holding my breath and eager to find out what would result.  I highly recommend this new book!

*Thanks to the  Revell Reads Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*



No comments:

Post a Comment