Monday, October 1, 2018

"Thirsty for More"


Cover Art"Thirsty for More: discovering God's unexpected blessings in a desert season," is a new Christian living book from Allison Allen. This book was a great read for me as it helped me to "see" God and to see where He is when I felt as if He were farther away.  We all experience highs and lows in life, times that life is smooth sailing, and then times where it is bump after bump along the twists and turns.  However, God is with us and is blessing us, but it can be difficult to see and find the blessings in the rough patches.  I loved Allison's style of writing as it all just flowed so nicely and I felt like the personal stories and Biblical accounts melded nicely together.  The reflection section at the end of each chapter is my favorite feature as it really forced me to personalize the reading and think about myself.  This is a great book and I am excited to read more from this author!


*Thanks to the Revell Reads Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment