Monday, February 26, 2018

collection of some of the best recipes seen on our newsfeeds!

We all get sucked into clicking on links and watching videos while scrolling through our Facebook feed and on the internet in general.  Tasty, through Buzzfeed, is one of those kinds, one that also highlights amazing looking treats and dishes.  The problem for me personally is that I will see something online, but then struggle to find it again when I actually want to try it!  So, when I saw this cookbook I knew I had to get it!  "Tasty: latest & greatest" is a collection of the top recipes that have been clicked on, watched, liked, shared by so many online.  However, now they are here is a hardcover book and not lost somewhere on our feeds. 
I was pleasantly surprised with the variety of recipes included in this book! There are vegetarian main dishes, appetizers, desserts, little sweet treats and a whole bunch of others!  My daughter was especially excited with the fidget spinner cookies that are pictured on the back cover as these were served at a birthday party she attended and she has been wanting to make some ever since, and now we have the recipe and directions to make our very own! 
I am thoroughly impressed by this cookbook and cannot wait to try so many (if not all!) of the recipes in here.  This is a great addition to my cookbooks and I know it will be used often!

To read more about this cookbook, go here!

* "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment