Monday, February 26, 2018

"An Imperfect Woman"

Image result for an imperfect woman

"An Imperfect Woman: letting go of the need to have it all together" is a must-read for all women; I know I needed to read this and will need to be re-reading it several times I'm sure as a gentle reminder!  Life is so hectic and busy and we as women feel like we need to carry the façade that we have it all together and are living this perfect life, in a perfect home with the perfect family, etc.  However, all we are doing is holding ourselves up to standards that are not realistic and are taking our focus from living our life how God has intended and instead of relying on His grace and guidance we are trying to do it all.  This book is just amazing.  It flows so nicely and I found myself reading page after page, chapter after chapter as so much of it was exactly what I needed to hear.  Also, I loved the questions that are included at the end of each chapter for personal reflection and/or group discussion.  I highly recommend this book!

*Thanks to the Baker Books Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*



No comments:

Post a Comment