Friday, November 3, 2017

Fiercehearted


Holley Gerth has become one of my "must-read" authors and I absolutely LOVED her latest book!  Holley writes from her heart and it is as if we are chatting over mugs of coffee, while in fact I am sitting holding a book and reading silently, alone.  Throughout reading this I was turning down corners, thinking yes I need this or this is so me, and writing down lines to remember.  Holley discusses and addresses so many pieces of our lives, our relationships and interactions with others and how they affect/control us, how prayer is a part of our lives and how it should be (loved her description of prayer being a lifelong conversation), and showing kindness to others while all the while living fully and loving.  I highly recommend this book to each and every woman, this is such a beautiful and inspiring read! 

* Thanks to the Revell Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment