Saturday, July 1, 2017

"Under a Summer Sky"


I was excited to see that Melody had another summer romance releasing this year, I have enjoyed the two from the last two years.  Nicole is ready to enjoy her summer vacation house-sitting and managing an art gallery for a friend of her family's.  However, Nicole is not prepared for all the drama that is coming along with that, including a gallery worker who is determined to be the one in control and two old friends vying for her attention and heart. 
I loved this book!  It is such a sweet and quick romance to read!  I felt as if I was right there in Savannah with Nicole, it makes me what to go there for a visit!  Melody does an incredible job with setting the scene that I felt as if I was a part of the story.  The characters were all so enjoyable to spend time with as well and Nicole was such a great main character.  The storyline flows so nicely and it was easy to become lost in the story and this gorgeous city.  I highly recommend this book as well as the two earlier ones in the series as they are perfect summery reads!

*Thanks to the Revell Reads Blogger Program for the complimentary copy of this book.*


No comments:

Post a Comment