Sunday, March 13, 2016

"The Berenstain Bears Mother's Day Blessings"


Book Description from the publisher:

Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear know just what to do for Mama Bear on Mother’s Day. In this newest Living Lights title, The Berenstain Bears Mother’s Day Blessings, join the Bear family as they spend Mother’s Day together remembering just why mothers are so special to us!


My Review:
I am a fan of all The Berenstain Bears books, I just adored them as a child and I still do and I am thrilled that my kids love them as well!  The newest book in their Living Lights series, "Mother's Day Blessings," is a quick, fun read that will help the reader to realize that moms are special.  More than that though, it will help children realize that women they may have contact with such as a doctor, a teacher, a policewoman may be moms as well, as they may just be thought of in their professional roles.  I found this to be a nice book celebrating moms and the special relationship with a mother and her child.  I highly recommend this to be added to your Berenstain Bears collection or to be given as a gift to be share with Mother's Day approaching in a couple of months.


*Thanks to the BookLook Bloggers Program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a  honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment