Wednesday, March 9, 2016

"Audacious"

Beth Moore was a name that I heard all the time on my college campus, namely my college dorm as girls would declare her Bible studies to be the studies to do.  I dove right in with a group of girls with a study and loved it, loving Beth's heart and the ability to share her heart and teach through her books.  I was thrilled to hear that she had a new book out and I was not disappointed!  "Audacious" is Beth's latest book and this is Beth sharing her love, her faith and her relationship with God with the goal of getting other women to have that faith and relationship and God as well.  By changing our mindsets and our hearts from "I need" to "I want" will make a huge difference and get on the track to living life, living a life that is what was intended for us and what will be a life of purpose and filled with faith and a relationship with God.  Beth's style is so easy to read and get right into as it flows so nicely and feels as if she is a personal friend sharing her thoughts and life stories.  I also just love the look and feel of this book, a nice hardcover edition, that's not bulky or heavy and with green print, love it!
*Thanks to B&H Publishing for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment