Friday, October 23, 2015

"Fire & Ice"

"Fire & Ice" is book 3 in Mary Connealy's Wild at Heart series and the conclusion to the Wilde sisters trilogy.  I have read and enjoyed this trilogy, but honestly this book is probably my favorite!  Bailey is the oldest of the sisters and has always tried to take care of her sisters and protect them; however she finds herself alone and her sisters moving on with their own lives and she is struck by the feelings of loneliness that she is experiencing.  Gage has played a role in the other two books in this series, but now he plays a much bigger role when he is forced to propose a deal to Bailey. 
I loved this book, the storyline was wonderful and I loved the characters, both minor and major.  Gage's mother made me laugh out loud several times and at other times I wanted to cry with her.  Gage was a character whom I did not care for early on in the series, but I grew to love him just as much as the other main characters in the previous novels as well. 
I have so looking forward to seeing what Mary writes next and what characters I can spend time with and fall in love with!


*Thanks to Bethany House Publishers for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment