Thursday, October 29, 2015

Book Review - "The Imposter"

"The Imposter" is an excellent start to Suzanne Woods Fisher's new Amish fiction series!  I have really enjoyed all of Suzanne's books, so of course I was thrilled when she had a new release and I absolutely loved this book cover, so perfect for this time of the year and it is gorgeous.  This book is full of so many twists and turns that I could not read fast enough, but then of course when I finished the book I was disappointed that it was over.  I love how the story begins with the announcement that had been placed on David's behalf and the girls' reactions to it; this was a great start and dove right into the action and into the characters' lives.  Katrina is an excellent main character as she is juggling multiple roles and trying to cope with her heartbreak, but also be there for her family and also taking on a new job.  The other characters added so much to this story as well and I cannot wait to read book #2 to see where the story goes.  If you love Amish fiction, this is a must-read!  I enjoyed the return to Stoney Ridge as well and love this town full of quirky characters and secrets to be uncovered. 


*Thanks to the Revell Reads Program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment