Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Healthy Meal Choices

This is a great cookbook to add to your home collection! It is filled a nice variety of recipes - all ones that are good for you, and they are also all pretty easy to make and have common ingredients overall.
What I love most about this book is how it is divided up.  The recipes are sorted and shared together by cooking style.  Some days are perfect for using the slow cooker, while others you may prefer to have a stovetop dish or grill out.  I know personally for me while menu planning for the week I look at my schedule and decide what my day overall is going to look like and how much prep time I will have for cooking and when that time will be and go from there as far as deciding the cooking style and what specific recipe. 
 This is a great collection of recipes that will be used frequently. 


For more information about this book, go here!


"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment