Sunday, May 31, 2015

Book Review - "Five Brides"

Eva Marie Everson is such a talented author and I was exited to see that a new book was coming out.  I was not disappointed at all when I received the book and began reading.  "Five Brides" tells the story of just that - five different brides all connected by a dress.  I loved how this book was written as each of the five brides had their moments in the spotlight and yet their stories and characters all wove together so seamlessly and beautifully.  This is such a beautiful, and well-written story that stays with the reader long after you finish reading which has been my experience with Eva's previous books as well. I must add that I love the cover of this book as well, so elegant, simple and beautiful.   


*Thanks to Tyndale House Publishers for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Reviews like this make my work worthwhile! :) Did you know we have a website now where you can share your own wedding dress stories ... or read the stories of others? Go to 5Brides1Dress.com to check it out!

    Eva Marie Everson
    Author
    Five Brides

    ReplyDelete