Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Book Review - "Buried Secrets"

Irene Hannon's start to her new series, Men of Valor, is excellent and fans of romantic suspense do not want to miss out on!
"Buried Secrets" begins with a tragic event and then the story jumps ahead years when the event comes to light.  Lisa and Mac meet as they are both working this case and they find a mutual attraction simmers between them.  However, they have their own pasts as well.
I really loved this book; it was hard to put down once I started reading.  Mac and Lisa are both such great main characters and I love the parallel story as well with Jessica and Erika and the struggles in their lives, both current and their history together.  Mac's brothers add an additional element to the story as well and I am looking forward to their stories.  Also, I have to mention the amazing job the design team did with this cover with the textured design to it; wow!  This is a must-read book and I am looking forward to book #2 in the series coming out next spring!


*Thanks to the Revell Reads Program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment