Monday, December 29, 2014

"The Skinnytaste Cookbook"

"The Skinnytaste Cookbook" is a wonderful compilation of recipes by Gina Homolka, whom created and writes the skinnytaste blog.  This book contains a great variety of recipes complete with pictures of the food. I am looking forward to trying many of these recipes as they are low on calories and use ingredients that are common and I typically have on hand already at home.  Also, there is a variety of cooking styles, including skillet and using the slow cooker which I love as some days it is more convenient to throw things in my crock pot in the morning and let it cook all day.  I highly recommend this cookbook for anyone whom enjoys this blog, whom is looking for lighter recipes that are full on flavor and easy to prepare. 


Click here for more info on the book!


To learn more about this author, click here!


"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment