Monday, December 29, 2014

Book Review - "The Wishing Season"

"The Wishing Season," part of Denise Hunter's Chapel Springs series, is a wonderful read that is not to be missed for those whom have become a fan of Denise's books and the McKinley family.  First of all I love this cover, it is just so cute and so perfect for this time of year! :)  Also, I have loved the previous two books in this series so I just had to read this book as soon as I was able to and I was not disappointed. PJ and Cole are both wonderful main characters; I loved them and their hearts and rooted for both of them pursuing their dreams right away from the start. Denise has such a talent for writing as she is able to bring the characters and the setting to life.  Also, although the focus is on PJ, the rest of the family are all a part of the story and I love how it is so easy to get back into the storyline that is continued from the previous novels.
I highly recommend this sweet love story and am looking forward to the next in the series coming out in June!


*Thanks to Net Galley for the digital copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment