Saturday, November 15, 2014

Book Review - "Surprised by Love"

"Surprised by Love" is book #3 in Julie Lessman's The Heart of San Francisco series and I really enjoyed getting back into this series.
I loved returning to the McClare family and getting involved with all these relationships and spending time with them once again.  Megan McClare has returned home and she has changed during her time away; yet she is not sure if she is ready to face everyone from her past.  Bram, Devin and Megan are all characters whom I loved and I loved the interactions between them and seeing their relationships change and develop.  Julie has done an excellent job once again with brining this time period and the characters to life.  I have really enjoyed this series and I think this book has been my favorite because Megan was easy for me to relate to.  I highly recommend this series for historical fiction fans. 


*Thanks to the Revell Reads Program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment