Saturday, October 4, 2014

Book Review - "Deceived"


"Deceived" is book 3 in Irene Hannon's Private Justice series and it is an excellent addition to the series and I am sorry to see it end as I have loved reading about these characters and their company!  Kate has tried to move on and start her life over in a new city following the drowning of her husband and son; however her life is upended once more when she encounters a boy whom reminds her so much of her son during a lunchtime errand at the mall.  Unable to get past this she seeks help from a private investigator and things right away are not adding up. Conner is immediately intrigued by Kate and her story and gets caught up in solving the puzzle, but also is finding it difficult to not be falling for her as well.
I really enjoyed this story!  I had been looking forward to reading this ever since I was able to read the back cover blurb way before the book was available!  Once I began reading I was instantly hooked and was kept guessing until the end as to all of the unanswered questions in regards to the case.  I have really enjoyed this series and it is my favorite one (so far!) of Irene's! 

*Thanks to the Revell Reads program for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.*


No comments:

Post a Comment